Julee Fuller is an Athens-based freelance illustrator and concept artist. Originally from Indiana, she received a BFA in game art from the Art Institute of Atlanta. Since that time she has had a lot of ups and downs, but she's powered through it all.
Jeremiah sat down with her to talk about some of her recent struggles and how she's gone about rebooting her creative career. The audio quality is not the best (_sorry about that, I'm, still learning! -JC_), but the conversation is chock full of honest talk about the trials and tribulations of what it means to pursue your passion despite setbacks (while still taking care of yourself).
- [Rook and Pawn (restaurant)](https://www.therookandpawn.com/)
- [Titanic 3D (movie)](http://bit.ly/2VuR37i)
- [Art Institute of Atlanta](http://bit.ly/2DoEo9q)
- [No, You Shut Up! Games (sadly, now out of business)](http://www.noyoushutupgames.com/)
- [Legends of Ooo (games)](http://bit.ly/2vPz4td)
- [Desert Sky Graphics](http://dsgstudios.com/)
- [Freelance Fridge](https://www.freelancefridge.com)
- [Adventure Time: Battle Party (game)](https://www.mmogames.com/game/adventure-time-battle-party/)
- ["Time to make the donuts"](http://bit.ly/2Jg5h5J)
- [Strange Waters anthology comic (Kickstarter)](https://www.kickstarter.com/profile/vexinglyyours/created)
_Audio Editing by [Adam Greenlee](http://bit.ly/AdamGreenlee) And Jeremiah Clark_