We were on a panel at this year's SIEGE (Southern Interactive Entertainment and Games Expo). The panel was titled "**Long-Term Collaboration, or How Not to Kill Each Other for Fun and Profit**". The initial idea was Pat's, I wrote and submitted the pitch (and the title, of which I am quite proud). Molly and Leah were added to provide a different perspective (and panel experience), for which we were very appreciative.
The organizers were fine with us setting up our equipment and making our own recording. We had no control over the environment, and the talk was less structured than our normal episodes. That said, Adam did a great job making it sound as good as possible for a live recording.
* [45 South Cafe & Coffee House](http://www.45southcafe.com)
* [Aristocrat Games](http://bit.ly/aristocratgames)
* [Art Institute of Atlanta](http://bit.ly/theartinstitutes)
* [Georgia Game Developers Association](http://bit.ly/ggdaorg)
* [Ker-Chunk Games](http://bit.ly/ker-chunk)
* [Boomerang for GMail](http://bit.ly/2F807r2)
* [Princenapped (Game)](http://bit.ly/PrinceNapped)
* [Limited Liability Company](http://bit.ly/2DakNvQ)
* [Computer Backup Rule of Three](http://bit.ly/2QnuZFn)
_Audio Editing by [Adam Greenlee](http://bit.ly/AdamGreenlee)_