With Pat taking some time off to settle into life with a newborn, we thought we'd try having two guests for this episode! Amanda Dearborn is a 3d artist from Virgina Beach. She's a recent graduate from the Art Institute of Virginia. Tim Smith is a 3d artist originally from Georgia. He graduated from the Art Institute of Atlanta, and has worked at a variety of companies over the last decade. Together with co-host Jeremiah, they make up the 3d department at MR Systems in Norcross, GA.
- [Inferno (comic)](http://bit.ly/2oyjRbJ)
- [SCAD (Savannah)](http://bit.ly/2r5fxAx)
- [Sequential Art](http://bit.ly/2ovMlmA)
- [Disney Renaissance](http://bit.ly/2oxg66z)
- [Art Institute of Atlanta](http://bit.ly/2DoEo9q)
- [Art Institute of Virginia](http://bit.ly/2oy5LaC)
- [Physically Based Rendering (PBR)](http://bit.ly/2owQyqj)
- [Autodesk Maya](http://autode.sk/2ozsYcf)
- [Autodesk 3Ds Max](http://autode.sk/2BtZ9mX)
- [Unity 3D](http://bit.ly/2qP9m3k)
Special shout-out to our editor, Adam, who managed to get this episode sounding better than we thought possible, while also juggling a newborn!